If you have made it this far, thank you for taking the time to learn about Calvary Community Church and what we are looking for as we seek God's leadership for our next Senior Pastor. Perhaps you have now decided that God is calling you to a place of service other than Calvary. If so, our prayers and best wishes are with you in that ministry.
Perhaps, however, after prayer and deliberation you sense God's direction to pursue this opportunity further. We are excited to learn more about God's work in your life, and the vision He is giving you for carrying on the ministry of Calvary Community Church. We appreciate your willingness to share yourself as we go through this process together. We assure you that we are praying for you, that we will be as open as possible with you, and that we will treat your application in complete confidence.
If you want to apply to be our next Senior Pastor, please take these steps:
Download this Questionnaire. Complete it, keeping your answers brief - we request you to limit your answers to about 100 words!
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with
• The questionnaire from above in .pdf or .doc format.
• A resume in .pdf or .doc format.
• A letter in .pdf or .doc format. Tell us about yourself, your salvation, your life journey, your passions, your experiences, your dreams. Why do you think God may be calling you to lead our church? Include anything you'd like us to know.
- Provide a link to an archive of your sermons so that committee members can listen to them. If that is not possible, explain why and provide access to your sermons in some other way, such as by sending us recordings on CD or DVD to:
Pastoral Search Committee, Calvary Community Church
Longview WA 98632
If you have questions, you may contact the Pastoral Search Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receiving applications is May 20, 2016.
May the Lord bless you and Calvary Community Church!
circleleftarrow Back: About Calvary Top Next: Our Beliefscirclerightarrow