Our philosophy of Children’s Ministry is to provide a safe and fun environment where children can hear and learn of God’s love and the fact that Jesus died for their sins, therein providing a way for eternal life through Him.
“Let the little children come unto Me…” Mark 10:14
Children’s Ministries Include:
- Sunday School (Preschool, Kindergarten - 1st, 2nd- 3rd, & 4th - 5th grades @ 9 AM)
- Sunday Morning Childcare (beginning at 9 am Sundays for Birth-Preschool)
- Kidz Church (Kids K-5 begin in praise to Jesus with the rest of the congregation at the beginning of the Sunday Service. Then during the greeting time parents are provided with the option of allowing their kids to attend Kidz church or continue to worship with them in the Sunday service.) They will meet in the chapel.
- AWANA Clubs (Preschool-5th grade) meets September - May, Wednesdays from 6:30 -8:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) will meet this summer June 26-30, 9am-12 noon. Kids who are entering kindergarten all the way through to those who are entering 5th grade are welcome.
- Kids Camp (for anyone who has just completed 2nd-5th grades) each summer. This year they will go to Dunes Kids Camp July 10-14, 2023.
Scroll down for more!